Wednesday, March 7, 2018

One Monthly Goal - March

Well, the post title says 
One Monthly Goal, 


but I have never been one
to stick with titles.
Why start now?!?
So instead of one goal, 
I am going for three.
Crazy, I know!!
Especially since, 
we are already on the 7th day
of the month and 
I am on the computer rather
than sewing away.
So, here it goes....

Goal #1
(Image from Amazon)

I found the most adorable pincushion
kit on Amazon.  
It is not expected to be here until 
Friday, so I am excited to give this little
cutie a try.  
I have yet to make a pincushion
from fabrics, so this 
will all be new to me.
I can't wait to show off the
end results.

Goal #2


I bought 4 of 
these quilt kits. 
(Yes, I really said 4)
when they were on clearance
at Craftsy.
The fabrics are from Tula Pink collection,
Holiday Homies. 
My kids will love them. 
I want to get one pieced
so that it can be ready for 
Christmas this year.
and if I have time

Goal #3




I splurged this month and
bought myself a 
and inside was these 
adorable charms and
a pattern that came with it.
I might have to get a jump start on 
Christmas presents or maybe
I should keep this one 
for myself!!

Thank you to Patty of 
Elm Street Quilts for hosting.
I can't wait to give you an update on 
how the month went. 




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Great projects - all 3 of them (Ahem!) Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete