Thursday, July 13, 2017

Christmas in July with Blend Fabrics and Thermoweb

What better way to start to get the jump
on Christmas than to start in July.
Well, at least that is what my
plans were for this year.

I received so Merry Christmas mail
with this beautiful bunch of
fabrics, Snowflake Waltz by Blend.


They were full of all these cute little characters.
That were just waiting to find there way to
my dining room table in the form of
placemats for Christmas.





I spent a little extra time fussy cutting
each of the character, but it was so worth it.


If you would like the complete instructions,
please visit Thermoweb for the free pattern.




Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Cute placemats! I love the rickrack embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are fabulous! The rickrack plus the cut-out soldiers and trees really make them special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely indeed - and I do like the different colours of ric rac you have used on each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cute guy applique...and the ric rack...love it....

    ReplyDelete