Monday, April 7, 2014

Cross Stitch'n and Winners


 
I finished up block #6 of the LMS Quilty Stitches.
It was a great block to add a couple more colors in
to continue on the rest of the 6 blocks.
A little splash of purple!
 



I have a few more spring flowers blooming.
I might have to find the time
to take a few more pictures of them all.
I just love the spring!!
 
 
And  three lucky  people
will be enjoying three fun new
patterns
 
 
http://www.colonialpatterns.com/shop/product/sr23-stitcher-s-revolution-folksy-farm/http://www.colonialpatterns.com/shop/category/stitchers-revolution-embroidery-patterns/
 
 
lovingly known of Aunt Martha's.
I am sure you have
heard of them before.
Thanks again to Colonial Patterns for
sponsoring such a generous giveaway.
Make sure you pay them
a visit.  You can
Find them Here!
 
And they winners also get their
 own set of kitchen towels to embroider on. 
 Just who
are the winners?


 




 
 
 
Congrats to the three of you!!
(Lucky gals)
 
 
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet, I am so excited! I love Embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler is looking sew cute ! I haven't started mine ....yet ! eeks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Amy! Can't wait to get the patterns so I can start on the towels.

    ReplyDelete