Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Little Stitching and a Winner

Have you seen the cute little cross-stitch along over at
I fell in love with the little
quilty blocks.
So, why not join in right?
 
Here is January's Block
 


And February's Block
 


You get to pick your own colors,
just like making your own mini quilt.
 
With this project,
I tested out my Q-Snap frame that
I picked up a month ago.
 
Let's just say,
I will not be using the round frames
anymore. 
These Q-Snap frames are definitely worth the money.
They hold your work so perfectly.
 
 


 
This one is the 6x6. 
Just perfect for this project.
 
So, I am a bit late to announce the
winner of the Grow Your Blog Party Surprise.
Thanks again to all my new and oldie (but goodie) followers.
The winner is
 
 
I will be sending you an email.  What will
she be getting?  Well, it just wouldn't be a surprise then
would it.
 
Don't forget the Ruffle hop is coming very soon,
(ohhh, what to sew)
and sign-up for the Wave You Flag Hop
Lots of fun things are going on!!
 
 
 

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Amy those are really adorable cross stitches. I need to check that out! I have been wanting to cross stitch quilt blocks for a looong time but hadn't found any patterns. These are really cute. Gettin ready to ruffle!
    xo jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blocks I could definitely be tempted by the SAL !

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of people have those Q snaps and love them. I will have to keep one of those on my "to buy" list:) Love your X stitching---just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done counted cross stitch for years and those are so cute and tempting ! Maybe I'l join you ! Hey, I know a Vickie........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, this looks too cute to pass up. Your minis are so charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for pointing the way to these patterns - I've been wanting to do a little cross stitch but couldn't find anything that appealed. These fit the bill perfectly. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. your quilty stitches blocks look great, I'm only just starting the second one, but I'm doing my different, I like the way you've done yours. Qsnaps are the best, I bought my first one a year or so ago and have never looked back. I have 3 different sizes, but you can make loads of different sizes just by changing the little plug bits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cross-stitched quilt blocks are adorable. I started using Q-Snaps years ago -- they're SO much easier, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete