Friday, September 27, 2013

For The Boys Hop - Sign Up

Let's say I am soooooo
EXCITED to be a Head Cheerleader for
Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt.
This is my first time as a head cheerleader and
I am looking forward to working with all
of YOU!!!
 
"Sew" Here are the Details!!
 
Most of us have some special fellas in our life. 
Young or old,
but sometimes they are forgotten
when it comes to our sewing.
So this Blog Hop is just
 
Sew we quilt
 
I am sure you can think of
 something to whip up for one of them.
 
Christmas is just around the corner
and what better motivation to get it done a
weeeee bit early!

Boys projects should be pretty easy,
THINK
trucks, frogs, pirates, Lego blocks, superheroes, cars,
trailers, deer, ducks, skateboards, boats,
worms, insects, wildlife, favorite color, sports, hobby....
really the sky is the limit,
the list could go on forever...
 

When sending me your email to sign up ...


PLEASE INCLUDE:
Your name
Your email address
If you have Blog
(if you don't we'll find you a blog host)
Your Blog name
Your Blog Address

 
Here are our little guidelines (because who likes rules)
 to follow....
 
#1 Everyone must turn off their word verification
the day they are showing their For the Boys project.
 
#2 Only 5 ladies with no blogs will be accepted, first come basis. 
 Madame Samm or I will host for you.
 
#3 You must have your post ready at midnight E.S.T.
If you are not sure how to do this, we are here to help.
 
#4 And last but not least, you must add the names and links
from those that hop the same
day as you.  ( Keep yours on too, it makes life soooo much easier)
We want everyone
to find your For the Boy hopping friends
as easily as they found you- PERIOD.

#5 All  Subscribed For The Boys hoppers must
put button on their blog.
( on the top right) 

#6  Be a great cheerleader, because we
all could use one now and then  ;)
 
You will have a great time, get off the sidelines and join in.
Send me an e-mail at sewincrediblycrazy@rocketmail.com
 
 
That is it!!!
 
 
 
 
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. This is super exciting! I just emailed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Amy. I just sent you an email with my information.
    This blog hop sounds like such fun!

    blessings, denise :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! This sounds like so much fun! I'm not sure if I will have time to make anything, but I will most definitely be following along (and pinning my heart out)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like fun and I think I know what I will make for my grandson. I just emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go, Amy! You will be a sew incredibly awesome cheerleader! I think this is a great idea for a blog hop and am looking forward to all the inspirations. I may try to get a project together as the days wind down to my eye surgery and, if I do, I will see if you still have openings. Thanks for cheering this one ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, can you let me know if I'm signed up? I'm not sure if my email has reached you; thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, did you get my email to sign up? I have started the fabric auditions already.

    ReplyDelete