Wednesday, May 9, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday #3

My sewing machine continues to have a complex.  I keep working with the crochet needle a lot more than it.  I think it sits in the corner at night and cries to be worked with.  The only thing that I got accomplished this week was a hemmed a pair of lime curtains.
 

I plan on finishing the Pin Wheel table runner this week and our Eskimo Yo-Yo in the next day or two. 

But this fabric has been calling my name for the past weeks. I hope that I can refrain from cutting it into nice little squares. Hope next week is a little more productive at the machine.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there...thank you for your nice comment on my WIPs. I didn't see an email for you; so here I am...if you would like the little pattern for the silhouette; I will send it to you...let me know where.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Majorie,
      I sent you an e-mail and I can't wait to get the patterns.

      Delete